On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Wolf-Michael Bolle wrote : >>David, > >> > Well, there haven't been too many people on this planet who have wri= tten >> > KWord export filters. Could somebody out there give me a little esti= mate >> > on how much work that could possibly be? >> >> Estimate is: this depends pretty much on how fast you master Qt and QD= om, but on the whole it really >> shouldn't take you long. > >What timeframe would I we really be looking at (in hours, days, weeks wh= atever works best) excluding >the learning curve of Qt, QDom and whatever else? You have a boss to convince, right ? ;-) I don't know, 2 days I think. Disclaimer: this just my humble opinion, not an engagement from me ;-) --=20 David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2