On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Hasso Tepper wrote : >I can't find out how I can enter strings to the cell. I just reported it= as a=20 >bug few moments ago but maybe I'm just stupid ... :)) > >I enter .255 - it turns to the 0,255 Hmm, is this a bug ? If 0,255 is the way numbers are written in your loca= le, I think this is ok. What's missing in kspread is a way to enter some text and force it to be = text, like what Excel does when starting the text with a single quote. Laurent ? ;-) >I enter 9-12 - it turns to the -912,00 kr Huh ? Do you have a recent kdelibs ? This can't happen, unless you have an old kdelibs. --=20 David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2