List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Shared Lib error
From:       "James \(Jim\) Hatridge" <hatridge () straubing ! baynet ! de>
Date:       2000-09-26 17:14:53

Hi Tinkl et al,

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, [ISO-8859-2] Tinkl Lukáš wrote:

> Qt 2.1.1 is not enough, you must upgrade to 2.2.0

Durn, ok. Where can I find it (for SuSE) and what is the name?

Thanks!

Jim Hatridge
hatridge@straubing.baynet.de
Proud Linux User #88484

VOTE Harry Browne
www.HarryBrowne2000.org and www.lp.org

                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.