List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: PageUp - PageDown behav in kword (was: kword gui...)
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-09-18 18:57:30

Auch. I should have known that...

Ok; conclusion:
    PgDn: one viewport down
    Ctrl-PgDn: next logical page.
    Shift-PgDn: one viewport down and select.
    Ctrl-Shift-PgDn: one page down and select.

Now as I said earlier we have the problem with scrolling below text-end.
When you type PgDn when there is no more text, nothing happens. (because there
is now way of putting the cursor there)
Pressing PgDn I think this is the preferred behavior, pressing Ctrl-PgDn (with or
without shift) does have to scroll to the next page. Even if this means not showing
the cursor anymore.