List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Katabase and libgda (from gnome-db)
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2000-09-09 14:34:02

David Faure wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Sep 2000, Shawn Gordon wrote :
> >The really cool thing that is already available, is a plug-in for
> >Konqueror that allows you to browse and do basic management of
> >databases, currently there is a plug in for MySQL.
>
> Any reason for this not to be in CVS, at least in kdenonbeta ? ;-)

you guys have all been too busy with KDE 2 to bother you :).  Actually,
it is in our public CVS, I think there was info in the press release, if
not email pradu@thekompany.com to get specifics, there is a mailing list
for the project too.  It really is pre-alpha, and a proof of concept, we
want to do a bit more before we unleash it on the world totally, but you
can get it if you want it :).