Hi, don't know if the right ones already received your mail, as we're currently switching mailing lists and I don't know if Shawn already subscribed. Shawn Gordon of theKompany said they want to work on a database project (the former Katabase has stalled, as far as I know). I think his address is shawn@thekompany.com , or you'll find it on www.thekompany.com. > Thus, we'll help a little bit in the cooperation > between the GNOME and KDE projects, specially after all the controversy > talked about in the last weeks, which IMO, does not exist in GNOME/KDE > developers minds. True :) -Jost. > > so, what do you think?