List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Smart Quotes
From:       cpdrummond () freeuk ! com
Date:       2000-09-06 16:54:41

Hmmm, but the english smart quotes are only accessible via unicode, and
are on table 32 (I think). This works fine for display, but Qt (at least
in 2.2-beta2 - and I think in 2.2 itself) will not print out fonts using the
charset QFont::Unicode -- the .ps file contains the string "wanted
encoding 22", which causes GS to crash as encoding 22 (Unicode) is
not defined.