List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: will kword support outlining
From:       frank <fjtmurray () home ! com>
Date:       2000-09-04 16:38:33

On Mon, 04 Sep 2000, Thomas wrote:
> Go to extra->stylist. That will fix your problem ;)

hmmm...pursuant to your help yesterday, i've been playing with extra/stylist,
but continue to have the problem with upper level subtopic reversion upon
interjection of a new lower level of subtopics as exemplified in the thieving
whales below...i'll continue fiddling, but am increasingly of the opinion
that the reversion is at this time a "feature" of kword...

please understand that i'm not complaining about kword (it's a wondrous piece
of software that ought open the linux world to many who've hung with ms
because of word) but only trying to know its present capabilities and
limitations, and fit those into my way of working...hope i'm not wandering
past that vague line that separates the finding and reporting of bugs from
ungracious harping over features either not yet implemented or implemented in
a style other than that most convenient to myself...

again, a thanking for your help,

frank