List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: patch: kprconverter.pl
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-04 9:03:01

On Sat, 02 Sep 2000, Thomas wrote :
>Also, at first look, you are parsing per line. Why are you not parsing per
>tag? I could forsee problems if 2 tags are on one line..
>A break character like '<' should do the trick.

It works fine because we know who writes the XML: kpresenter does.
So it's not going to put 2 tags on one line where it didn't use to.

Tuning this script is fine if you have time to lose, but remember it's only
used once in the lifetime of a presentation, and only for old ones.
I don't think it is important at all to make it faster or nicer.

http://home.clara.net/faure/, http://www.konqueror.org/