I removed the reference to the only style-sheet I couldn't find by hand. Will take some hours to take effect, please test. At least I know now, that I didn't have halluzinations :) -Jost. On Don, 31 Aug 2000, Gerrit Lahrmann wrote: > The links in the original mail and the faq link on koffice.org do not > work here with netscape 4.74, the link to the faq works fine in > konqueror, with the second link i get the following error message: The > process for the http://apps.kde.com protocoll died unexpectly. BTW: I'm > playing around with a new design for the koffice website, i'll tell you > more when it's finished.