List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Resources for ordinary people
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-08-31 13:53:05

Right now there is no koffice-users list. I think it would be good to set one
up, as otherwise koffice@kde.org will be flooded by user requests once
KOffice has been released (right now, non-subscribers can post).
I'd be willing to subscribe. (in january, after my written exams).
The addresses should be included in the KOffice about boxes and on the
KOffice homepage before release.
-Jost.