List:       koffice
Subject:    Font size question
From:       Mark Lehrer <mark () knm ! org>
Date:       2000-08-29 15:02:39

Hi guys.  I am a new user, just installed beta4 and it looks
absolutely great.  Konquerer has replaced netscape for 99% of
my browsing, and star office is probably next.

I have a question though about font sizes.  I run at 1900x1440 and
therefore I like to increase font sizes in menus, etc.  Wordperfect 8
is great about this... is there any way to do this in kword?
Especially difficult to read is the ruler that uses like a 4 point
font.

The zoom option is a good start since it increases the size of the
document, but leaves the menus and ruler font too small.

Thanks,
Mark