List:       koffice
Subject:    Linux + ???
From:       Thomas Page <mwpaget () mweb ! co ! za>
Date:       2000-08-27 11:11:37

Hi,

I am fairly new to this list, and was wondering if kde et al can be
compiled for BSD/FreeBSD? If so, where can I find the src.rpm?

I am still getting 1.91 going on my Linux box (slow downloads in
Africa...), but from what I have seen so far I am __really__ inpressed,
in fact shocked when I saw that Afrikaans (another South African
lanuage) is ready and waiting... wow! Also the honest, professional
manner in which issues are sorted out, my congratulations and thanks to
all.

ThomasP