List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KImageShop development
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-23 19:30:43

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Torp wrote:
> Hello fellow developers,
>
> I am one of the programmers hired by The Kompany.com to help speed the
> KOffice development process.
>
> If no one objects, we are going to go ahead and get KImageShop finished.
> We would like to change the name at the same time, but don't have any
> suggestions other than the recent suggestion of Kandensky.
>
> We would like to get any doc, bug lists, or anything else related to the
> project as well.
>
> One of the things we will be adding is direct support for digital
> cameras.

Cool. Scott Fritzinger <scottf@gphoto.net> is the author of gPhoto and has
expressed interest in working together with KDE wrt digital camera support.
The best approach seems to make an io-slave that accesses the camera and that
can be used by a number of applications including kimageshop.

interesting in this respect.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
KDE/Linux, if you need solutions instead of hype.