List:       koffice
Subject:    Hebrew support in KWord
From:       Adam Klin <adam () forum2 ! org>
Date:       2000-07-30 20:09:58

Good evening,

I have visited you site and was much impressed with KWord. As I speak and
work in Hebrew, I am currently forced to use Microsoft products (the only
real Hebrew WPing option at the moment), which I really don't like. I would
love to move to linux as my main environment, but can only do so with a
proper WP solution. Now, KWord looks wonderful, but I don't believe it
supports Hebrew (yes, I've read the FAQ) - IS this being worked on? Is
something forth-coming? Should I start the installation in wait of a new
version any-minute-now (okay, I'm being overly optimistic... <g>)?

Please let me know, as this is a key issue to me.

Be Seeing You,
             Adam Klin
             adam@forum2.org