List:       koffice
Subject:    Lotus Word Pro filters are here
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2000-08-10 22:29:30

I just got a CD from Lotus today that has their api for OS/2 that was
meant for a lot of the file layout routines for reading Word Pro files.
There is some chance that other file filter formats are built into
this.  This is source code, and a LOT of it.  This disk has almost 300MB
of "stuff".

I would like to make it available to anyone that is interested, but
given it's size, I'm not sure how best to do it.  I can put it up in
it's original format on our companies ftp server if that would be
helpful.

Let me know what might work for you guys.

Thanks,

Shawn
www.thekompany.com