List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: msword.cc: iconv const char...
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-08-08 11:34:40

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your note. On David's prompting, I'm just looking into replacing
iconv with QTextCodec...if it supports the code pages needed. Once I sort
this out, then we'll know if iconv even needs to be in the code.

BTW: iconv *is* available on FreeBSD, in one of the packages
("converters/something" from memory - someone posted this info recently),
but David pointed out that iconv is not in glibc 2.0.

Watch this space...

Thanks, Shaheed