List:       koffice
Subject:    Lotus file formats
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-08-03 14:24:54

I've got the Lotus 123 and Freelance file formats from Lotus now, and they
are sending me a CD that has the Word Pro API for Windows and OS/2.  They
are sending the source so we can figure it out for KDE, since there really
isn't a UI involved, it should be easy.

Is there anyone that wants this information right now, or someplace to post
it that is convenienent?  We are still interviewing programmers for the
KWord support.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President