List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Filter for Gnumeric-files (kspread xml definition)
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-07-25 14:06:59

>What I was wondering about, is the koffice file format
>(kword, kspell, k...) documented? Of course, it's in
>the source which is free (:) but it should not be hard
>do design a convertor when the format is thoroughly
>documented.

Look for the DTD file (e.g. koffice/kword/kword.dtd). If you have the time,
we could really use someone with the time to update/merge the kword.dtd with
Werner's informal description. I think that Kalle was looking at doing it,
but presumably ran out of time (so check with him before you get stuck in
though!).

I'd be happy to work on the reviewing/correcting anything you do for
kword.dtd from the code's point of view - but I don't have time to
understand DTD-ese right now.

Thanks, Shaheed