On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Jost Schenck wrote: > The mysql server used is on a different host, maintained by charles. I'll Cc: > him, although I don't know if maybe I did something wrong. > -Jost. > > On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, you wrote: > > THe website www.koffice.org says: > > > > Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'sourceforge.net' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in ./cvscommits.phtml on line 2 Fixed. I have no idea what caused that! > > > > Can someone check this? > > -- > > Thomas Zander zander@earthling.net > > The only thing worse than failure is the fear of trying something new -- Charles - charles@kde.org "Hva sa du om min mor?"