He, you are right! Hmm lets see. Ah I will have some free time on my hands in... hmm. Never mind. I like constructive critisism, but this doesn't help: > Hello, > Gnumeric uses XML too for its native format, so this filter > wouldn't be too hard to create. > But I can't do it because I can only do some QBasic (I promise I > will start to learn C++ within this week). > KSpread should really be able to import and export Gnumeric-files > because no one should say "free office-suits are incompatible". > The same is for the others KOffice-applications. -- Thomas Zander zander@earthling.net The only thing worse than failure is the fear of trying something new