dep wrote: > > greetings! > > in case this hasn't been noticed, kword cvs of 7/21 file > save as > > .txt, choosing the ascii export filter, causes the wait > pointer to appear briefly, then dr. konqui; .txt file is never made. > > (instant work around is edit > select all > edit > copy, then paste > into kwrite or something.) I'm really sorry, but I can't reproduce this with today's sources. Please either send a backtrace or a detailed description (e.g. Do you select a template? Do you change the dir in the file dialog,...). For me importing/exporting ASCII works fine. -- Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com