Hi! Can someone please tell me what happened to our funky "icons" directory? All normal apps I've seen find their toolbar icons (kmail, konquerer,...) but all KOffice apps fail. I looked in $KDEDIR/share/apps and found out that most of the "normal" apps put all their icons into pics, but all KOffice apps create a weird directory structure (.../share/apps/kword/icons/hicolor/22x22/actions/ :) ) The reason for that is, that they simply use KDE_ICON=AUTO in the Makefile.am and name the icons hi22-action-blah.png and so on. Konqueror, for example, uses KDE_ICON only for the app icons and installs all the toolbar icons "by hand" to ../share/apps/konqueror/pics. This already worked for me, so I don't know if I am guilty, or if the recent changes to the icon loader are. Werner, slightly confused