List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice Status Report
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-07-20 7:04:26

Further KWord thingies:

The run-around behaviour is done in a way that is incompatible with other
software, since this is an important thing I would really like this changed
for 2.0
I allready changed the frame dialog to reflect this, the code just doesn't
do it the correct way.
I looked at the code, and I think it is going to take me a long time to
change that ;-) So I would like it if someone could take a look at that.

I still have to finish the frame behaviour since the copy-frame is not in
there.

The floating tables need debugging (as I said in my other mail)

Possible features:
There are MIF importers out there, anyone looked at that allready?

The XML file could be made a lot smaller

The XML import should be made more robust. (more sanity checks after loading)