List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: new application idea
From:       Elisabetta Intini <enintini () mclink ! it>
Date:       2000-07-14 10:48:07

> Hello,
>
> I have recently received a few emails from people concerning
> a program
> I have been working on for a while now.  One of which was an
> email
> suggesting I team up my efforts with some others, possibly the
> KOffice
> team, in creating a better application.
>
> I've been working on a Visio clone for over a year now, but it
> has
> recently been sitting on my harddrive, going nowhere.
>
> My question to you guys is, is there a need for a KDE/KOffice
> flowcharting program similar to Visio (windows)?  Is there anyone
> who is
> willing to form a team with me to implement such a program for
> KDE?
>
> Right now, Queesio does not use any KDE libraries, but I have
> no qualms
> over such a move?  Currently there is a nasty bug in Queesio
> which
> causes the program to crash if you open 2 specific documents
> up
> sequentially -- so I would like to discontinue my source tree
> and start
> from scratch, but borrow ideas and source from the existing queesio
> source code (and I'd *really* like to preserve the
> interface/looks/functionality).
>
> The URL for Queesio is:
> http://queesio.sourceforge.net
>
> Please let me know if anyone is interested in such a project.

Hi Dave
I'm interested in your Project, but I can help you quite a little since I'm not able \
(yet) to program in C++. I programmed in the past (many Years ago) in Pascal (and in \
Fortran too, but it doesn't help that much in this case ;-)). If you can imagine a \
way to let me help you, I will try to do it.

Nicola Intini
enintini@mclink.it