List:       koffice
Subject:    Autocorrection in KWord
From:       Troy Unrau <jhtd () mts ! net>
Date:       2000-07-12 6:10:13

Hi there,

I would like to add many words and other entries to the autocorrection
database that is included by default in kword.  I was looking for a file that
I can just add to with a text editor, however, being a bit on the lazy side,
I haven't started greping through the sources to find such a file.  Does such
a file exist?

Also, I'm assuming that it is not legal to directly rip these autocorrections
from word and thus I will do them myself.

Thanks,

TRoy Unrau

ps:  "Kword" does not jive with ispell; I personally found it amusing that
the program name doesn't work with it's own spellcheck.  Nevermind... :)