List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Database app in KOffice
From:       Pradu <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-07-07 12:50:02

David Faure wrote:

> I'm personnally fine with that - any living project is better than a dead
> project ;-)))
>
> I'm somewhat confused though. Isn't KSQL Michael Koch's ? Or are
> they co-authors ? Or is it an homonym project ?
> (Or am I very misinformed, which is possible too?)
>
> Getting Michael's opinion on this would be nice, but he doesn't
> seem to answer any mail for quite a while...

He is a co-author, and he is still actively developing KSql.

> So, what kind of integration for this ksql into koffice are you thinking
> of ?

We are on a preliminary stage of the work, so we don't have yet a
defined integration plan. One thing can be to give other KOffice
applications access to KSql databases. There is some work from Michael
in this direction.

We will follow whithin few days with a more detailed plan when we have
the time to define it.

Pradu

pradu@thekompany.com
www.thekompany.com