List:       koffice
Subject:    Database app in KOffice
From:       Pradu <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-07-06 16:11:24

Hi guys,

I am wondering what is the actual state of Katabase. To me it seems a
dead project, and I think it's time to drop it and substitute it with a
live project.

Actually, we ( theKompany.com ) have started a collaboration with
Frédérik Bilhaut to improve his KSql and we think this is the right
project to fill the gap created by the lack of interest in Katabase.

Also Frédérik is interested in this integration, and we just want to
know the feelings of the KOffice team about this

Thanks in advance

Alessandro Praduroux

pradu@thekompany.com
www.thekompany.com