List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord make error
From:       Lasse Jansson <lasse.jansson () telia ! com>
Date:       2000-07-04 18:54:45

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000, Shaheed Haque wrote:
> Please update koffice/kword...its fixed now.

It does not seem that way though...I've tried to update from
cvsup.kde.brownkid.net and cvsup.schumann.cx but none of these will give me a
working char.cc. I would of course like to try the max.tat-server but it does
not seem possible to get serviced by this server, I keep getting rejected there.

Lasse