List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I want to know...
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 9:43:41

The MsWord filter will have multi-lingual support in the next few days too.
Is there someone out there that will be able to help me test this? Ideally,
I want a small-ish sample Word 97 document (which has been full-saved) as
follows:

- one from a Code Page 1252 country which makes heavy use of accented
characters, diacritical marks etc.

- one from a Left-to-Right but non-Code Page 1252 country

- one from a Right-to-Left

from someone who can build from the CVS sources. Please mail me directly if
you can help!