List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem with Kword inserting pictures
From:       Stephan.Althaus () t-online ! de (Stephan Althaus)
Date:       2000-06-28 9:06:34

Hi,

Werner Trobin wrote:

> We definitely need an image container in kofficeui. Reggie promised
> to give it a try, but he is really busy :)
> Basicly it has to:
> - Store the image, the filename, a unique "key" to find/reuse the image
> - Know/generate the internal path (in the tgz storage structure)
> - load/save itself (and all the images) - this includes the distiction
>   between internal/external images and so on...
> - everything I've forgotten now :)
>
> --
> Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com

Another case:
Let me embed an external killu doc into kword. After a copy and paste of
the
embedded image in kword, I want to modify only or not only the second
one.
Then there should be a short dialog ?Modify all these Images?? ...?

In any case the user should have the choice to do it the best way he
thinks
of - with defaults for "simple&small" Documents.

And, if I want to print a document, I want it to have at least the
resolution
of the printer, say, some logo in the header. So, the image will be
rather big.

Stephan Althaus

--
- Stephan.Althaus@t-online.de