On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 11:00:44PM +0100, Shaheed Haque wrote: > I did a "cvs update" last night, and now kword cannot read *any* MSWord .doc > files via my filter. I'm reasonably sure that I didn't change anything...the > only clue I have right now is that koDocument::load() prints: > > koffice (lib kofficecore): PATTERN2= > instead of: > > koffice (lib kofficecore): PATTERN2= > when reading the output of my filter. This results in the import filter > output not being recognised as XML. So what changed? QXML/QDOM changed... let's see. Yes, all files (like the generated konqueror.rc) are generated without