List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: My KOffice TODO List :)
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-21 5:20:05

David Faure wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 10:05:20PM +0200, Werner Trobin wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Right now I decided to give up on that lib unloading bug
> > and wait till Michael adds some voodoo magic to the lib
> > loader/unloader code.
> Oh - I forgot to mention in my reply about this, that since
> KOffice doesn't use the metaclass-unloading experimental code,
> there have to be crashes on exit anyway. So those will hopefully be
> fixed soon - but the other issues remain.
>
> > The next things in the libs I'll look at will be:
> > 1) Document Info:
> >    At the moment we always create a toplevel docinfo.
> >    This breaks for child documents.
> Yes.
>
> > 2) Template Create Dia: I didn't look closer, but it seems
> >    to loop somewhere. Might be related to the template
> >    desktop files.
> Give me ONE reason not to feel guilty ? :-}
> Sorry :(
> If you don't want to mess with that, I can have a look at it... tomorrow evening.

Hehe... I'll look at it today. However, thanks for the nice
offer - if I can't fix it I'll leave it for you :)

> > 3) Coordinate system from int/float to double.
> > 4) Fix the %&$#&§ ruler :)
> You find better names for it every day ;-)

I thought that this would take three days, maximum,
but I still find bugs all over the place... It's even
possible to change the page layout in konq (this one
is easy to fix, though) :/

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com