List:       koffice
Subject:    filter source
From:       David Levitan <david () emeraldcityofoz ! com>
Date:       2000-06-20 23:47:29

Hi,
Stepping away from the licensing issues, I've loaded up the code that I
have so far to sourceforge under the GPL. It is available via cvs
(project name: filters) or at
ftp://filters.sourceforge.net/pub/filters/filters-0.1.tar.gz
I also posted some documentation (only the beginning of it) at
http://filters.sourceforge.net/devdoc/
Please tell me what you think. I still have to add some major things to
the main classes: footnotes/endnotes, tables, and header/footer. I'm
still learning how to use CVS, so if anything looks weird in the CVS
repository, I probably did something wrong and will fix it at some
point.
Thanks.
--
David Levitan