List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: bugs
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-17 18:59:28

Thomas Zander wrote:

Sorry to reply on this post again, but I think I know why
KWord does this... KWord is not fully doc/view separated.
I'll look into that after fixing destruction... and the
coordinate stuff... and zooming the ruler ... and ... :)

> Can't find the following bugs
>
> - A shell with 2 views (of the same part) does not register a change of view.
> example:
>   Do a split view in kword.
>   select bottom view
>   do edit->selectall
>     the actions is performed on the top view.
> After adding some debug info I found out that the menu entry edit->selectall
> invoked the method on the first instance of kword_view only.
>
> - The method closeAllViews only does a "delete document"
> Then why are all documents closed? essentially quitting the whole application.
> Example:
>   do a file->new a couple of times in kword (type something if you like in the
> seperate docs)
>   select view->close all views

This simply crashes... I'll try to fix that, first.

/me still thinking about that and writing that mail...

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com