List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: new view stuff
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-06-17 10:41:58

> Out of curiousity: Why did you implement view_newview in the shell and not
> in the view? (like in your previous implementation)

2 reasons:
1: closeAllViews needed queryClose() which is in the KoMainWindow and there
is no link from a view to a window (that I could find)

2: There ware more KoAction functions in the KoMainWindow allready. (even
a couple view_* ones)

I found having 1 function in the view and 3 others like it in the mainwindow
not very nice..