List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord bug
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 13:37:55

Hi!

While playing with the KoRuler class (still buggy, but I
hope that I can fix them all today and start the work on
zoom support), I enountered a "grave" bug in KWord:
When a line gets very short (<10 pixel), the line breaking
code starts to loop infinitely... Luckily the size of the
stack limits this infinite time and a SIGSEGV is raised :)

I didn't look into it because I still have to work on
KoRuler (bah!)

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com