List:       koffice
Subject:    20000611 the most stable I've seen
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 12:25:10

Just wanted to let the people working on koffice know:

The version in cvs on 20000611 is the most stable version of koffice I
have seen yet. I used it yesterday in a presentation at my work and used
kpresenter, kwork, and kspread and it didn't Krash once!

In caase anyone is interested topic of presentation and meeting was:

"Plans on dealing with frequent Microsoft security patches and Bug fixes"

I thought it was very fitting to use a KDE product for this purpose :-)

-Chris