List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice
From:       "Hamid Ben Malek" <sidihmed () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-06-03 6:25:09

Hi,
I have Linux Mandrake 6.0, and I downloaded the binary of KOffice:
   koffice2-1.90-0.20000517mdk.i586

When I tried to install it using my rpm package (a GUI that install rpm
packages automatically), I checked for the dependencies, and it says that
KOffice needs a lot of other rpms such as:

    kdesupport2
    libDCOP.so.1
    libkdecore.so.3
    libkde-qt-addon.so.3
    libkdeui.so.3
    libkfile.so.3
    libkformula.so.3
    libkio.so.3
    libkparts.so.1
    libkspell.so.3
    libksycoca.so.3
    libqt.so.2
    libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3

Why I don't have these rpm already installed in my computer? Also I could
not find these rpms anywhere. Please help me install KOffice, it is really
frustrating.

Thank you very much for any help.
Hamid.