List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: How stable is kpresenter?
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-05-19 1:40:21

I have used it quite a few times for user group presentations and it is very
stable.

Chris

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Martin Pauly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use kpresenter in an (important) talk. Does
> it still crash during presentations? I encountered many
> small problems while building my test documents, but
> the actual presentation stuff seems to be pretty good
> already. What's your experience?
>
> Thanks, Martin

 Christopher Molnar,RHCE
 New England Business Services, LLC
 Mandrake Software
 Aetna, Inc.
 Hartford, CT USA
 (860)956-9408
 molnarc@nebsllc.com
 molnarc@mandrakesoft.com
 molnarc@aetna.com

 "It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"