List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Undefined symbol in libkofficecore
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip () rodrigues ! softnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-05-03 17:37:01

Sorry about taking a while to reply.
The KoTarStore error is as follows: When I run make in the koffice directory,
it stops with this error:

koTarStore.cc: In method 'KoTarStore::KoTarStore(const class QString &, anum
KoStore::Mode)':
koTarStore.cc:38 invalid use of undefined type 'class KTarGz'
koTarStore.cc:40 no matching function for call to 'KTarGz::open (int)'
koTarStore.cc: In method 'KoTarStore::~KoTarStore()':
koTarStore.cc:46: no matching function for call to 'KTarGz::close ()'
koTarStore.cc: 47: invalid use of undefined type 'class KTarGz'
koTarStore.cc:: In method 'bool KoTarStore::open(const class QString &, const
class QCString & = "")':
koTarStore.cc:118: no matching function for call to KTarGz::directory ()'
koTarStore.cc: In method 'void KoTarStore::close()':
koTarStore.cc:161: no matching function for call to 'KTarGz::WriteFile (QString
&, const char[5], const char[6], long unsigned int &, char *)'

FWIW, it looks to my slightly programming literate mind like I've missed out
some file (header?) somewhere, but I'm pretty sure I compiled everything else
and in the right order inc. kdelibs (which contains ktar.[h, cpp, lo, o])

Also, the error message has now changed to:
Error in loading shared libraries: /opt/kde/lib/libkde-qt-addon.so.3: undefined
symbol: filePath__C18QMimeSourceFactory
This could be b/c I am running KDE2 (?)

Thanks again for all your help,
PhilRod