List:       koffice
Subject:    Problems configuring Koffice
From:       System Administrator <web () ConnectTo ! Net>
Date:       2000-04-21 17:50:30

We are trying to load the current version of Koffice.
We are on FreeBSD v3.2
We have Qt 2.1.0 loaded
We have the path to Qt headers and libs on the path.
We have reviewd the FAQ

Configure reports the following error
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (snapshot >= Qt 2.1 beta2)
(headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

Sounds like some sort of version problem, but I'm sort of at a loss. I
think our version of QT is 2.1.0, but not a beta. It was loaded from the
current ports collection.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.