Jost Schenck wrote: > > On Fre, 21 Apr 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Jost Schenck wrote: > > > > > > On Don, 20 Apr 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > Hi! > > > > > > > > Would anyone be very disappointed if I'd allow posting to the > > > > mailing list only to subscribed people? > > > > > > > > > > Then we should provide a different email address for user contact. > > > Right now koffice@kde.org is mentioned on the web page and in the FAQ > > > as a contact. And if people have to subscribe to ask questions even more will > > > ask the FAQ maintainer instead :) Not that I'm not willing to answer questions, > > > but as a release comes nearer, questions will be more frequent, I fear. > > > > > > Would a koffice-users mailing list make sense? Yes, I'd subscribe :) > > > > Well, that wouldn't solve the problem with spam. How about making you the > > list adminstrator? Then you get the mails from everyone not subscribed (as > > currently I get for kde-core-devel :) and you can judge yourself if it belongs > > to the list or if it's spam. > > Okay - as long as it doesn't hurt if I sometimes need a day or two to forward a > mail, I can do it (I'm better at answering questions than I am at coding ;) I don't think it can hurt. Those that want to discuss here, are subscribed. Those that ask questions, most likely don't care if you answer or if you forward ;-) I put you in and hope for the best. Hmm, I just found you have no @kde.org - now you're jost@kde.org ;) Greetings, Stephan > > I'll see how much traffic that'll be and be surprised :) > -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.