List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: System Requirements...
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-20 20:05:48

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 02:41:41PM -0400, Michael Litty wrote:
> I would like to use KOffice on a laptop.  Can I install individual
> components to save space? How much HD space do I need for the suite
> and for individual components?

In theory you can install individual components, but I'm afraid nobody
packaged it that way yet. If you have enough temporary space, install
it all and then remove the apps you don't need... Not easy.
make uninstall would do the job but I guess you don't have room for sources :)

In any case, the maximum you need to install is qt-2.1, kde-qt-addon, kdelibs and koffice.
The RPMS amount to roughly 10-12 MB apparently.

http://home.clara.net/faure/