* "Jacques Chester" | Microsoft call it "ActiveScript". The same API for | "VBScript", "JavaScript" and "PerlScript" (yes, Perl). | Part of their ASP model. You don't have to use ASP at all. You could probably do it with just Perl and Win32::OLE (or whatever that is called) with Apache. | And not real scalable either. Can you imagine the | /. effect pounding this thing? Urrrrgly! :) | They may have access to Word Viewer, of course. Does | Word Viewer include macro support? Anyone? I don't think so. That is, I am pretty sure it doesn't include it. -- Tollef Fog Heen Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.