List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDE Alpha Binaries available 2000-04-18
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-19 11:46:23

Great :)

I know I'm abusing your time... but what would you think about
announcing them on freshmeat too ? That's definitely somewhere
where all the g* apps appear very often and KDE only every 6 months...

Announcing the KDE packages there might be a good idea - unless they
want source releases only, I don't know. Could be worth asking them.

I perfectly understand if you answer : no time for that ;-)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org