List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Negative review of koffice..
From:       "C Y" <smustudent1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-04-18 18:36:47

>neither has the screen font handling that the late, lamented maxwell had.

Just a sort of random thought, but I beleve Maxwell is GPL now.  (The link
is at http://www.eeyore-mule.demon.co.uk/ for the homepage, and they have
links from there to source downloads.)  So if there is anything there worth
incorporating or using as a model, it should be all good.  I don't know what
kind of shape their code is in (they warn about the probable difficulty of
compiling) but maybe their system for handling fonts can be extracted and
adapted?

Best,
C Y