List:       koffice
Subject:    Anything
From:       Andrew Robbins <and_j_rob () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-04-16 5:53:09

I would love to help get linux and kOffice to a higher
level in the computer community, anything i can do tp
help i would be glad to do. I have extended
programming experieince in BASIC, but i don't have a
BASIC interpreter on my new computer that will work,
but i do have CodeWarrior 5, and would be willing to
learn C++, i already know the basics, like the
strucuring of programs, but not the technique. I am
starting to learn already, and i have started using
YellowDog Linux for Macintosh G3's so I could do bug
testing as well. I also have extended experience in 2D
graphics, but fall short in 3D. Anything you think i
could do that fit there skills i would love to help
you with.

Andrew Robbins
email back at and_j_rob@hotmail.com