List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: dlfcn.h
From:       Donovan Rebbechi <elflord () panix ! com>
Date:       2000-04-12 16:16:35

I'm getting similar problems, when I try to write an application that
links to KDE ( ie I want to turn my qapplication into a kapplication )

the problem I get is that it complains when I try to link. It complains
that the dlfcn functions ( dlopen, dlerror, etc ) are missing ( or
something ).

I'm using Krash ans Qt 2.1. Qt works fine, but I can't get the KDE APIs to
work ( I've got Koffice installed, so they are probably installed properly
)

--
Donovan