List:       koffice
Subject:    No Koffice anymore?
From:       "Jeroen" <zone4 () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-03-30 19:09:01

Hi,

I'am trying to download the Koffice Redhat rpm's from  nebsllc.com
but there's nothing on the server accept a file that tells me there was
something wrong with the package and it will be back later today.

The only problem is that it's now a short 3 days later and i can't wait
to use it :)

Is there an option for me to get the binary (rpm or tar) or do i have to
wait a little more? :(

Regards,

            Jeroen Lagerwerf

zone4@xs4all.nl